Sunday, December 5, 2010

Last Days of the Challenge

So the challenge didn't really work out the way I thought - in the end, I go to yoga about 4-5 days a week, lift 1 day a week, run 1-2 days a week. I feel like I ought to do a little more running, but I enjoy yoga and the social/meditation aspects much more.

I've gotten to appreciate Susan and Sabina more and more - they're both great teachers. I just wish their classes weren't so crowded! Especially Susan's. Today I brought Ray to Susan's, hers is a good class to introduce newbies to I think. Shoshana's Friday at 7am class is a great one, to start the day off with, if I can bring myself to wake up that early, that is. Haven't been to Tracy's in a while, gonna try and make it this Tuesday. I did however, treat myself to a whole bunch of new Yoga clothes... so it's time to put 'em to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment